Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Tuesday Night Scatter

  • George Carlin was the first comedian I ever really loved. His fight for free speech made an impact on me and really pointed me toward my passions in grad school.
  • I love Richard Kelly films. I give both Donnie Darko and Southland Tales 5 out of 5 nipples. These are smart films that deserve multiple viewings. The former is about destiny. The latter is about our penchant as a species for bringing about our own destruction. Check them out if you can.
  • Sly B is down for the count with a thrown-out back. Get better, lover.
  • Evil, Inc. continues to waste my time and talents.
  • We spent last weekend with my folks and watched 3 movies while there. 1) National Treasure - 3 out of 5 nipples, 2) National Treasure 2 - 3 out of 5 nipples, 3) Untraceable - 0 out of 5 nipples.
  • We started watching Eureka on DVD to catch up before season 3 starts in July. We love it! Why didn't we start watching this sooner?

No comments: