Thursday, January 10, 2008

Crazy Shit

Back to lists for a moment . . . I just wanted to list off some of the craziest shit I've seen recently:

1. From the Advocate: "On December 6, Senate Democrats announced they would remove the Matthew Shepard Act from the 2008 Department of Defense re authorization bill, saying they lacked the votes to pass the two together." I was personally impacted by the murder of Matthew Shepard, and this really means something to me.

2. We recently caught George Lopez' latest stand-up concert, America's Mexican, on HBO. When did he become so homophobic? It made us sad.

3. Will Smith might be a Scientologist.

4. Ron Paul is a vitriol-spewing racist, homophobe, and anti-semite. He is also amazingly popular in Boulder, CO. I'm just sayin'.

I'm trying to maintain a positive attitude during this presidential election season, but some folks are out to spoil that for me.

No comments: