Wednesday, January 09, 2008

I'm already breaking away from the "best of" list idea for this week's posts. What's going on right now is more interesting to me than what I liked best last year. Besides, that's all so, you know, 2007.

I'm not convinced, yet, that I'll be voting for Clinton on February 5th at my precinct caucus. However, I am in total agreement with everything said on this Cogitamus blog post (and absolutely LOVE this blog -- check out their post, The GOP Primary Field in Buffy Villains). I've said it before, and I'll say it again: the media misogyny does nothing more than make me want to overlook Clinton's flaws and throw my vote her way.

I would love to have a discussion here about who paid whom to get the national media to rant and rave all day yesterday about how Obama had New Hampshire all tied up. If you think for a second that Clinton's softening for a moment on Monday wasn't a nicely executed plan, you aren't giving her enough credit. This race is going to get dirtier and dirtier. Each presidential election, I wish I was a reporter.

No comments: