Saturday, August 08, 2009

Fangasm

I cannot believe how much I loved Torchwood: Children of Men. I have a lot of friends who haven't watched it yet, so I'm going to avoid big spoilers, here, but I just had to say that this is exactly why I like scifi.

This 5-episode mini-series really allowed us to watch as Karma kicked Captain Jack in the balls over and over again. You can't escape your past, so don't do horrible shit.

I read yesterday that John Barrowman is going to become a Desperate Housewife (get it, he's GAY - hahahaha . . . erm . . . ha . . . cough), and that a series 4 is is serious question at this point. While I'd love to see more and more and more Torchwood, I would be completely satisfied with this as the end of the show. Without Jack, I'm not sure the series can survive (even though I am completely in love with Gwen Cooper).

Whew. Poor review, I know. I give this one 10 out of 10 nipples, and recommend it to anyone who hasn't seen it yet.

No comments: