Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Random

  • Steven Raichlen is an awesome grillmaster, but his show Primal Grill is a little sad. We still watch it. His food is amazing, but he might be better at writing cookbooks than starring in cooking shows.
  • I'm reading a new graphic novel, Bad Habits, which Sly B surprised me with last week. It's an autobiographical story by Cristy Road about addiction and getting clean, and sexuality and figuring out who you are. I'm about half-way through, and it's awesome.
  • We watched The Darjeeling Limited last weekend and loved it. Pick it up if you are in the mood for a quirky, smart film. It's the story of three bizarre brothers who are damaged by their relationships with each other and their parents. It's about making the choice to live your life.
  • I have another month-old blog called Volunteer for Freedom. It's something I'm working on.

No comments: