Monday, September 08, 2008

Random

  • I'm back to home alone Monday nights. Sly B is back at the mariachi for the Fall.
  • Tonight is the first night of the season during which I had to light the pellet stove. Brr!
  • My DVR is getting pretty clogged with shows. I have Generation Kill, Primeval, and Mad Men sitting and waiting patiently for me. Sorry, shows, but The Shield just started and I've gotta find out what Vic is up to. This is one of my favorite shows ever.
  • True Blood premiered last night and I really liked it. I can't wait to see what they do with this really fun series of books.
  • Some white folks are really lame. If you need an explanation on why women of color would need an exclusive space, you are not paying attention to the world around you. Open your eyes.
  • Okay, lots to do tonight -- gotta work. Oh, and speaking of work: Evil, Inc. blows.

No comments: