Monday, April 21, 2008

Bachelor Night Post

I remain unfocused. I have a huge week at work, and we have a huge family weekend coming up with the rosary/funeral/family meal for Grandpa D. Lots on the mind . . . Still, though, I have some thoughts to get out.
  • Supersucky employee gone today. Yay. Good riddance you ladder-climber, you. You're probably right, I probably can't help further your career, so it's best we no longer interact.
  • Listened to a podcast where the interviewee said "noodled" over and over again to mean "thought about." Struck that term forever from my vocabulary as it sounds toolish.
  • Finished off John Adams tonight. I now know lots about the second President. Probably could have done without that info, but all-in-all am glad I watched it. Laura Linney has been one of my favorite actors since The Life of David Gale.
  • Hated to see Torchwood end Saturday. Good lord, what a fantastic show that is. I'll avoid spoilers here until I have something substantial to say.
  • I geeked out greatly on the Whedon comics Sunday. All three - Buffy, Angel, and Serenity - are awesome. Buffy is my favorite.
  • I finished Twisted by Jonathan Kellerman. Good fast read.
  • Sly B and I watched Sweeney Todd yesterday. For a musical, I give it 4 out of 5 nipples.
And Sly B just called - bachelor night is over! See y'all on the flip side.

No comments: