Tuesday, March 11, 2008

One of Those Days/ Random Blah

Have you ever had one of those days where people just refuse to be cool? I had that day today. I started the day off with a pissing contest with a woman from another unit who wanted to dominate a situation she barely belonged in, and I could not bring myself to play. I'm not sure who won said pissing contest. That was pretty much the high point of the day.

Tonight, I'm listening to my iPod - hey, did you guys realize you can listen to MUSIC on these things?? - and trying to meditate. Note to self: Learn how to meditate.

Sly B and I just watched Days of Our Li . . . I mean The L Word. Should I be sad that the hottest sex scene so far is between the gay guy and the transgender boi? I'm not sad, but should I be?

I'm about 30 pages from the end of Wild Seed. I'll post a review here when I finish it. If I didn't have this damn headache, I'd be reading now, but damn if 2rays isn't right about the cure. I am abstaining so suffer on.

I love Twitter. I've met some pretty righteous people there. If you're interested, you can click on the link over there ----> and sign up for an account.

My favorite song of the moment: Minority Report - Jay-Z.

Heard an awesome interview with the co-creator of D&D on Slice of SciFi. I aspire to that level of geeky.

We checked out the first episode of New Amsterdam last week. It was kinda like Angel without the good writing. I'm giving it a few more chances, but I believe that Sly B is DONE.

Okay, that's all I've got tonight.

No comments: