Thursday, January 31, 2008

Obama it is

For loads and loads of reasons, I have finally made up my mind and will be casting my vote on Tuesday for Obama at my super-duper Tuesday precinct caucus. Here are some of my reasons:
  • Kucinich and Edwards have dropped out of the race. With them gone, hope of a progressive candidate with a progressive agenda is gone.
  • Obama has great energy, and I love his youthfulness.
  • Clinton's race-baiting in South Carolina was absolutely the last straw for me, and if I was less lazy, I'd move this bullet up to the top of the list.
  • I want to see a person of color as President.
I think a Obama/Edwards '08 sticker would look fantastic on my car, right next to my Harkness/Harper '08 sticker (and if you get that, you score big hotness points with me).

No comments: