Saturday, October 06, 2007

Random Saturday Stuff

It's been a quiet Saturday for me. I have a jumble of thoughts this evening:
  • Bionic Woman isn't a half-bad new show. I caught the 2nd Episode off of the DVR today, and I think they picked a decent actress for the lead role. I think this is going to be okay.
  • I'm liking Pushing Daisies. It's quirky -- both in plot and in appearance -- and the writing is great.
  • Torchwood is still my favorite show currently running.
  • I'm reading A Feast for Crows, which is the 4th book in George R.R. Martin's Song of Ice and Fire series. This is a great series, and I'm really enjoying the book. I love the Robert Jordan Wheel of Time series as my first foray into epic fantasy, but this Martin series is leaps and bounds more exciting for me.
  • Work is a total chore right now. I never thought I'd be the kind of person who works for the weekend, but that's exactly where I am.
  • I slept until 8 a.m. this morning, which is completely odd for me. I woke up with a cat on my arm/hand, and I couldn't move for about 5 minutes. When I finally got her to move so that I could regain feeling in the arm, she nested on my back. We've been snipping at each other all day. I wonder if she puked on my pillow.

No comments: