Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Three Stinkers

When SLY B went out of town, we moved 3 Thrillers to the top of our Netflix queue. She doesn't go in for the scary shit.

Baby, I'm here to tell ya that you picked 3 to miss. I got:
  • Lord of War, in which Nicolas Cage is an arms dealer. I couldn't even finish it for the poor writing and acting.
  • Suspect Zero, in which a serial killer played by Ben Kingsley is taking out other serial killers. I watched 20 minutes of this one before shutting it off.
  • End Game, in which Cuba Gooding, Jr. and Angie Harmon try to solve the murder of the President. This was, by far, the best of the 3, but still awful. The story was limp, the dialog was painful, but at least the actors weren't so bad that I felt embarrassed for them.
If any of these are on your queues, I recommend deleting them with haste.

No comments: