This has been a crazy kind of day, so I thought I’d list out the most annoying pet peeves from my perspective:
1. Getting a phone call in response to an email. If I wanted to speak to you, I would have called in the first place. Rule of thumb: I do not want to talk to you.
2. Getting another question instead of an answer. Example: Q: We don’t have apples today; how about oranges? A: When will you have apples?
3. People who eat in business meetings. Are you starving? Can you not wait, you nasty bastard?
4. People who give me helpful hints about doing my job better. You are not helping me.
5. Adults who baby talk. Stop that immediately.