Monday, April 16, 2007

Too Much Good TV?

I had a happy problem last night -- there were too many things on that I wanted to see. I couldn't record everything!! Luckily, there are time zones . . . I realized that I'm pretty darn happy with what's on right now.

Here's what's making my cut these days:

Drive
- this is the new Nathan Fillion series. If you don't know who he is, shame on you! It just premiered last night, so we haven't watched it yet. I love it, I already know.

Heroes
- finally coming back for it's few final episodes Monday.

The Sopranos
- maybe the best not-written-by-Joss show ever.

The Tudors
- brand new Showtime series. Sly B and I are liking it so far.

Dresden Files
- this SciFi original had a slow start, but we really enjoyed it. Season 1 just ended last night. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that they bring the show back next year.

Battlestar Galactica
- on hiatus until January.

Painkiller Jane
- the jury's still out on this one. It premiered last week, and I'll let ya know.

Entourage
- funny as hell.

Dexter
- Showtime is re-running this great show now to get ready for season 2. I'm hooked.

Lost
- I gave up on this one, and then picked it back up because Nathan Fillion had a guest role earlier this season. It's gettin' good again!

The Shield
- this is gritty cop drama, just the way I like it.

30 Rock
- so damn funny. If you don't watch this show, you totally should be.

Ugly Betty
- while this is not my favorite show, I've got to support the cutest gay pre-teen ever.

Saturday Night Live
- Two words: Amy. Poehler.

Law & Order: SVU
- I can't stop watching it, and Detective Olivia Bensen can arrest Sly B and me any day.

Most Haunted
- my woman loves it, so I love it.

I know that's a lot of TV. I feel a little guilty about it, but somehow manage to still sleep at night.

UPDATE: Oops, I forgot This American Life -- the whole reason Sly B and I upgraded to Showtime!

No comments: