What bugged me today:
1. Grown men who say "vaca" instead of "vacation".
2. GM is laying off 30,000 people.
3. Five pounds of junk mail.
4. Someone told me that she needs $10,000 a month salary to survive.
5. Jay Marvin.
6. Blue Cross/Blue Shield doesn't pay for "preventative" care OR for pre-existing conditions. They pretty much hope you'll die on your way to the doctor BEFORE any care has been provided.
7. Corporate sucking.
8. This headline: Bush, softly, stands firm on Iraq policy.
9. I missed Alanis' new homo-suggestive video this morning.
10. A white supremacist group wallpapered CU with flyers and chalked the sidewalks over the weekend.
I admit, I'm easily bugged . . .