Friday, June 25, 2010

Friday Night Random

I haven't been here for awhile. Here are a few thoughts:
  • Sweet peas eaten minutes after picking are like nothing else on Earth.
  • Buffy Season 8 continues to deliver. Man that's a great series.
  • I almost drank a wasp this morning (Sly B, I know I'm stretching that one, but I'm still traumatized).
  • Work is kind of stressful right now. When I say "kind of" I mean "fucking incredibly."
  • A workmate I hadn't met before approached me the other day and told me she LOVED my car because it was the coolest car at work, and that she loves Ani DiFranco and Firefly too.
  • We had the BEST time at Sly B's family reunion a few weeks ago. Nieces and nephews are grand. Especially when they let you play Rock Band, and genuinely like hanging out with you.
Good weekend!

1 comment:

justaJ0e said...

If you're a guy and a workmate comes up to you and says that sort of thing ... you automatically think they are flirting with you. Even if the workmate is anther guy. Maybe even ESPECIALLY if the workmate is a guy.

Yes. We are sooo cliche'.