Monday, November 10, 2008

Living The Dream

Sly B and I just had the best weekend ever. Here are the highlights:
  • I cleaned the hell out of the house on Friday. I would make a superior housewife. If anyone would like to offer B a $110K job with same-sex benefits, call me. I would SO stay at home and keep this house.
  • We slept in and farted around for hours on Saturday morning. Then we went shopping for digital cameras for B's job and bath mats for our master bath. They are really nice bath mats.
  • We watched a few episodes of the animated The Watchmen series currently being released on iTunes. We both give it two thumbs up, and my right thumb doesn't even have a giant red blister on it.
  • We tried to watch Superbad. What a crapfest. Who knew my review would be the title?
  • We quickly ditched Superbad for Reign Over Me, which was fantastic. I give it 10 out of 10 nipples, and highly recommend it. What a fantastic film.
  • We cleaned the garage yesterday, and B roasted a beet from our garden that was as big as my head.
  • We watched our latest favorite show, True Blood, and slept like babies.
Monday morning was a rude shock for both of us.

No comments: