Monday, September 29, 2008

Random

  • You need to read today's post on Angry Black Woman's blog. Sly B and I received the DVD she mentions last week. I didn't throw mine away because I need to figure out what to do with the hateful piece of garbage.
  • My friend Wander Wolf has a great podcast, Wander Radio. I highly recommend that you check it out. He shares music, great comedy, and fiction, among other things. I think you'll enjoy it, so check it out.
  • I finished Jack Mangan's Spherical Tomi: A Novel of Despair, which you can get on podiobooks.com for free. It's a great scifi novel, but D'OH! Jack, the cliffhanger is a killer. My favorite part of the book is the unapologetic female protagonist. Tomi kicks ass.
  • I'm almost caught up on Mad Men. I'm hooked. I am so glad for the generation in which I was born. I am SO glad I didn't have to try to negotiate the world in the 60s as a woman.

No comments: