Tuesday, August 26, 2008

I can't make this up

Today at Evil, Inc., I witnessed something that left me speechless for a few minutes. No, not the odd woman wiping down all the handles on our floor with bleach -- that was weird, this is disgusting.

Today, on a conference call, I heard THE boss decide that we will use a certain assessment to test a group of troubled High School Freshmen INSTEAD OF the one our experts recommended because we have extras of the former. I heard this MBA speak, completely out of his depth, to literacy assessment and student placement to save a few bucks. It was horrifying.

So, children of large American city, sorry about that. You may very well be placed incorrectly in the curriculum that could change your life because we want to clear out the warehouse. I'm sure you understand.

Corporate gluttony. I can't stand it. I really can't.

No comments: