Saturday, June 07, 2008

Geeky Goodness

Yesterday was a fun day for geeks of all stripes, so I just thought I'd let it fly for a second.

First, the 4th Edition of Dungeons and Dragons was released. I'm not much of a gamer, but the excitement in the various communities that I reside was a lot of fun. Made me want to look for a Friday night group to join for a moment (and, hey, if anyone in Boulder County in Colorado is reading this and has a Friday night group, holler).

Second, the long anticipated (for me) premier of Charlie Jade was last night on the SciFi Channel. I haven't seen the episode yet, but I'm practically aflutter.

Third, HOLY SHIT Batman was last night's episode of Battlestar Galactica good. What an episode. All of this has happened before, and all of it will happen again, yo. I don't even care who the final Cylon is at this point. I just don't want it to end!

Today I'm set to finish up my Dresden Files book Fool Moon, and have in my hot little hands a backlog of comics (an Angel issue and a Firefly issue) as well as the graphic novel The American Way. Also on deck for today: watching the 2-hour finale of LOST. Wow, I'd better get busy.

No comments: