Tuesday, April 08, 2008

Random

  • Is this not the best movie review ever?: "It's good in general, just not specifically."
  • My oldest friend, who I miss entirely too much, sent me an email last night. It's awesome to learn that someone is thinking good things about you when you were sure that they weren't.
  • The Brian Jonestown Massacre is hot. It's one of those bands you have to stick in your ears and allow to grow on you.
  • I'm still watching John Adams. You know what's weird? There are no slaves in the mini-series - not even in the Monticello scenes. Hmm.
  • I'm reading a Jonathan Kellerman novel called Twisted that my buddy in New Orleans loaned me ages ago. It's pulp fun. Sometimes I just love a quick whodunit.

  • I think I'm going to call it an early night. Sly B is fighting hard against a cold, and I'm afraid she's shared.

No comments: