Friday, April 11, 2008

Friday Night Random

  • Thank the gods I'm no longer at work. What a sucktastic gig that is. I am constantly amazed at the level of immaturity on display in the workplace. I'm not perfect, but I think I have a pretty good grasp on the fact that they're paying me to be there and behave at least like a person capable of wiping my own butt.
  • Michelle Branch's music is pop, but I dig it. Probably because of the Buffy connection.
  • It's a mariachi weekend. Sly B performs tomorrow. I'm thinking that I might hit the Bookworm during sound check and see what I find. I'm hoping to find Jim Butcher's fantasy series, and a list of other geeky goodies that I carry around with me.
  • I started watching Spectacular Spiderman on Saturday mornings. I was never a cartoon-watching kid, so I'm not very good at it. Practice makes perfect, I hope.
  • The Sarah Jane Chronicles premiers on SciFi tonight. I'm gonna check it out. It's another Dr. Who spinoff, so there's hope that it's good.
  • People abuse the concept of "crisis line." Poor Sly B. She volunteered to help out because she's a good person, and now she's stuck overnight answering calls while sick and while prepping for a performance.

No comments: