Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Galactica Geek Out


Oh boy, oh boy, oh boy. My Battlestar Galactica Season 3 DVDs came in the mail today! I'm sick as a dog, so left work at 11:00 today. Perfect timing, I'd say.

So to geek out: I've watched two episodes so far, and wow. I remember now why I love this show. Tigh is CRAZY: "I know you're wondering so I'll save you the trouble. The eye is gone. Ripped it right out onto the floor. Picked it up and showed it to me. Looked like a hard boiled egg." The bearded Chief is hunky in his revolutionary role. The four revealed final five Cylons are all leaders in the New Caprica insurgency. I don't like the fat Lee, and not because of the fat. Mary McDonnell is gorgeous. I look at Lucy Lawless' Number Three differently after seeing her on Curb Your Enthusiasm. I see the "Battlestar Iraq-tica" angle now more than I did last year when I watched this originally.

Whew, I'm spent.

No comments: