Saturday, February 23, 2008

Movie Marathon Review: The Bourne Trilogy


We had a great weekend with my parents last week. We celebrated my dad's birthday (58th) early (it's actually tomorrow) by making guacamole for lunch Saturday and smothered burritos for dinner Saturday and breakfast Sunday. We also watched all three Bourne movies.

These are super fun movies. I think that they are my generation's version of 007 flicks. I know that these (Identity, Supremacy, and Ultimatum) are the only novels Robert Ludlum finished before he passed away, but word is that someone else is going to start writing the series. There are two (Legacy and Betrayal) already in print. Please, please, please let them be made into movies!!

I recommend these movies to anyone who likes a good CIA tale, or action movie. Super fun, plus interesting stories. Jason Bourne kicks total ass. I also recommend watching them in a marathon.

What made this especially fun for Sly B and I was the day before seeing crazy-ass Sarah Silverman's video "I'm Fucking Matt Damon" on YouTube. Click the link and watch it (unless you're at work). It's funny, yo.

5 out of 5 nipples.

No comments: